Posted by admin
on Apr 30, 2011 | 0 comments
Fruit & Veggie Wash
3 cups filtered water
3 Tbl white distilled or apple cider vinegar
2 Tbl baking soda
- Mix ingredients together in a spray bottle.
- Spray on fruits & veggies.
- Scrub firm fruits & veggies.
- Rinse well.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place fruit & veggies in a colander.
- Place calender in bowl and wash.
- Lift calender out and rinse.
Solution can be reused for other fruits & veggies.
DO NOT use on mushrooms as they will absorb the flavor.
Source: Renee Loux. Easy Green Living : the ultimate guide to simple, eco-friendly choices for you and your home. New York: Rodale, 2008.