Posted by admin
on May 12, 2011 | 2 comments
2 – 8 count Refrigerated Biscuits
1 cup sugar
1 T cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
- In a large bowl mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Quarter refrigerated biscuits.
- Toss biscuits in sugar & cinnamon mixture.
- Place 3-4 biscuit parts in each individual muffin tin.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan.
- Add remaining sugar & cinnamon and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and spoon mixture over top of biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
My daughter loves money bread but we don’t have a bunt pan and we normally use two 8 inch cake pans, but it never fails that the centers are still doughy. So I experimented with muffin tins and these turned out to be a huge success!
I shared this recipe on Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms, Talking Dollars & Cents.