Posted by admin
on Jul 6, 2011 | 1 comment
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup oil
3-4 medium cucumbers
1/2 small onion
- In a medium size bowl mix sugar, water & vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add oil to sugar mixture at stir well.
- Slice cucumbers about 1/4 inch thick or thinner and add to sugar mixture.
- Slice onion and add to sugar mixture.
- Stir well and refrigerate mixture over night.
This is a great summer time recipe!
I shared this recipe on Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms!