nav-left cat-right
cat-right

Educational: Math-U-See Mini Office

Math-U-See Beta Mini Office Lapbook Pages

Many of you commented or emailed me requesting updates for the Math-U-See Mini Office. Well I am so sorry it has taken me so long, but we homeschoolers know how things can get! I am happy to announce that I have just a few more resources ready for you. I do have more for Alpha & Beta that I will be adding just as soon as time allows.

Now I have made a few changes to how we use our Math-U-See Lapbook Mini Office. Now that I have three children in the house, I just don’t have the time to create, print, cut, laminate & tape the lapbook pages together so I needed something easier… I needed something easy for me and easy for the student. So we now use a 3 ring binder with a stand that my husband made with some scrape wood. Just slide the pages in a sheet protector and your done! Now the student can just flip to the page that they need and they can easily see it while they work.

Math-U-See Beta Mini Office Lapbook Pages

As you can see the page in the picture my daughter has actually written on with a dry erase marker. This has helped her tremendously as she works through her problems!

Here are all of the Math-U-See Lapbook Mini Office pages that are currently available:

Math-U-See Primer Lapbook Mini Office
Math-U-See Beta Rounding (landscape)
Math-U-See Beta Rounding (portrait)
Math-U-See Beta Inequalities (landscape)

Math-U-See Beta Mini Office Lapbook Pages

I hope you get just as much use out of these resources as we have!

468 ad

10 Responses to “Educational: Math-U-See Mini Office”

1. Susan says:

Hey! Just found your site while searching for reviews on Math-U-See. Last year was our first year of homeschooling and we used Teaching Textbooks. I liked their format, but was not a big fan of the constant spiraling back to review every.single.lesson. So I was trying to think of what to do this year. Our kids are all on the autism spectrum so I needed something that was visual. I love your free downloads. Thank you so much! Our youngest is going into 2nd grade but I was going to begin her in either 3rd or 4th for Teach.Textbooks since they are about 1-2 years behind public school. I am now thinking of switching to MUS instead. Besides we have TT in grades 5-7 because of our two older boys, so I always have that option to supplement. She was doing addition pretty well in LifePacs Grade 1 so do you think I could start with level Beta with MUS and be okay, or should I start from Alpha just because of the way they teach the basics? I want her to grasp everything correctly, but don’t want her to be bored, and she was last year with LifePacs. Thanks!

• admin says:

Hello Susan,
      I am so sorry, I am just now seeing your post! I’m sure you have this taken care of by now but if not and any other readers out there with the same questions. You you visit the Math-U-See website you can find testing materials to help you determine what level to start your student on. If you have any other questions, please contact Math-U-See directly. They have a wonderful support staff!

2. Star A says:

Thank you so much for these Math U See resources, We love them! I had been racking my brain for ways to put something like this together for my daughter and this will work perfectly for us. Thank you again and God Bless.

3. Suzanne says:

Thank you so much for these! What a great idea. I’m printing copies literally right now. You rock!

4. Jessica says:

These are wonderful. I’ve been hoping Math-U-See would come up with some fun freebies like this. Having visuals is so helpful for everyone! Now I’m thinking I should try making more for my daughter for addition with some of his tips for adding the bigger numbers & pictures of all the blocks adding to 10! Any chance you’ve already started any of these??? I can’t wait to go put this together! Thanks!!!

• admin says:

Thank you Jessica! I do have adding the blocks to 10 included in the original lapbook. I am planning on converting the lapbook pages for use in a 3 ring binder as well, as that is what we currently use. As for larger numbers, I don’t have anything yet but I do have plans to put something together. Be sure to follow my blog to get updates as I post them!

5. Tracey M. says:

Wow! Thank you! These resources are great! I really appreciate you freely sharing them with us all. My daughter is currently using Math U See Beta. I can’t remember how I came across this resource, but I am glad that I did. I look forward to seeing any future updates you create for Math U See. Have a blessed day!
    God bless,